Friday, April 23, 2010

byron again

It got pretty busy around here (Noosa) with the festival on in March. And with being on the road in New Zealand for the last month, I haven't had a good opportunity to update much on here.

In the last post I was about to leave for byron, so here are some photos from that trip. It didn't end up being exactly like I thought it would be, but it was still really fun. I met plenty of new people who were on their way up to Noosa, where I got to hang out with them a bit more.

The next post will have some photos from the festival week.

Until then, I hope you enjoy these ones.



rainy byron



hanging out with brett and matty

yuta sezutsu




matty chojnacki




yuta again





brett caller bodysurfing






yuta




the crew at broken head








teru yamamoto cutback

2 comments:

yuta said...

yewww keith!
these photos are awesome!!

Nathan Oldfield said...

I love to follow the progress of your wonderful work Keith.